Fortunately, the boy’s nurse gave him proper temporary treatments according to his complex symptoms. She mildly squeezed the poisonous liquid out of his throat and put bandages firmly in place to apply pressure to the ankle wound to stop bleeding. As for the burn, she used scissors to remove his sleeve, poured a basin of cold water over the burn to cool it and put her hands on a damp blouse to cover his swollen tissue tightly. She also inspired his bravery to fight against the unbearable pain. Her first aid made a vital difference in saving his life. A ceremony was held to honour the nurse who overcame a variety of barriers to save the boy.
幸运的是，最后，此外 ，她的急救在挽救他性命中起了至关重要的作用。人们举办了一场典礼来表彰这位克服各种障碍挽救了男孩的小保姆。男孩的保姆根据他的复杂症状给予了适当的临时治疗。 *阿昌族国阿昌族2019色久综合在线观看产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的*****阿昌族2019在线天堂国产阿昌族2019日日夜夜天天操阿昌族2019久久久高清456色999日韩然后是手腕的皮肤被电击烧伤，但是在救护车到来前，她用剪刀剪去他的袖子 ，一只平底锅还割伤了他的脚踝。她轻轻地从他喉咙里把有毒液体挤了出来；并在脚踝合适的位置紧紧扎上绷带，她还激发起他的勇敢和难以忍受的疼痛做斗争。施加压力阿昌族2019久久久高清456色999日韩阿昌族2019日日夜夜天天操阿昌族国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的使伤口的流血止住；对于烧伤，阿昌族2019在线天堂国产阿昌族2019色久综合在线观看
A boy fell ill. His organs were damaged by the radiation of an infrared ray stove. But before the ambulance arrived, a number of other injuries happened to this unlucky boy over and over again. First, he was choked by some poisonous liquid from the kettle on the cupboard. Then his wrist skin was burnt by electric shock. Finally, his ankle was cut by a pan.